Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ritty Tacsum

Today's addition of Trendland hit a home run for me. I have a major fascination and appreciation with experimental photography lately. Most often I am drawn to simple, un-altered and realist imagery when it comes to photos, but these abstract interpretations of circumstance and external projection of imagery are creating an engaging and intriguing dialogue in my mind that makes me want to keep looking deeper. 

Ritty Tacsum, a self-taught photographer whom has only been "working" for 2 years, has found a way to create a unique aesthetic of surreal, yet equally real creations of normal subjects in abnormal settings. Her creations evolve and intrigue, and her work continues to expand on her ability to put forth subjects of contemplation for the art world to enjoy.










Photos: Various Sources

No comments:

Post a Comment