Monday, June 13, 2011

Europe gets Vogue'd...

Along with the Art, Wine, Friendly Faces, Espresso, Shoes, Fashion, Music and Sunshine, that I was so fortunate to call "daily" rituals while dancing through the side streets and hidden corners of Europe (okay maybe not daily with the shoes aspect), one of my biggest guilty pleasures was... Vogue. I know I can easily walk my way into any North American convenience store and pick up the issue du jour, but no offense to the US, Vogue just doesn't have nearly the same appeal as the creatively concocted editions that grace the European shelves. The glossy covers, rich color, stunning dynamic, beautiful faces and carefully thought out direction make it almost impossible to resist. In tribute to 'Vogue Done Right', some of my all time favorite European covers... 


























No comments:

Post a Comment